¿Hablas Español?Because “¿Cuánto cuesta una Cerveza?” is not enough***ESPECIAL PROMO***10 hours Spanish Classes :1 to 1 $502+ Students $35PPAnd Half Price Dinner during your course¿Hablas Español?¿Hablas Español?
Because “¿Cuánto cuesta una Cerveza?” is not enough
Our classes truly are different offering a combination of both:
– Theory classes: held either on our beautiful rooftop terrace overlooking the Historic Old Town and surrounding volcanoes or in a quiet indoor study room.
– Practical excursions: head out and visit your choice of many interesting places (art gallery, museum, church, markets, etc.) in and around Quito. You will be with your teacher the whole time, using the practical everyday Spanish that you will need for travelling and also you will have a chance to learn more about everyday life in Quito as well as about the customs and culture of Ecuador.
– Private lessons (one and one) with your own teacher.
– We have lessons of minimum two hours or packages of: 10, 20, 40 hours, etc.
– Conversation tour.
– Each 20-hour class takes between 4 and 7 days, you can organize your schedule with your teacher.
– We do not charge a registration/inscription fee. Prices include all materials (just bring a notebook and pen).
Two hours one-to-one: $16
Two hours two students: $24 ($12 per person)
For any information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or ask at reception.